Friday 10 November 2017

Bigg Boss 11 - EXCLUSIVE

Priyank Sharma’s ex girlfriend Divya Agarwal is not crying over her breakup


Priyank Sharma’s ex girlfriend Divya Agarwal is not crying over her breakup
The proximity between Benafsha Soonawalla and Priyank Sharma has proved to be the final nail in the coffin for his relationship with Divya Agarwal. Last night, we saw that Ben and Priyank were discussing about what people might be thinking about their relationship outside the Bigg Boss 11 house. While Varun Sood has reserved his conclusions about their relationship, Divya Aggarwal announced that she was finally done with Priyank Sharma.This happened after Priyank Sharma told Benafsha that he was unsure about what to call their relation. He also told her that he would not have any problems outside but Benaf might as she was dating Varun Sood. (Also Read: Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan calls Arshi and Akash Dadlani bigger celebs than Salman Khan ; watch video!)

Talking EXCLUSIVELY to Bollywood Life, she said, “What I have said is final. There is no going back.” When we wanted to ask her what exactly prompted all this, she said she was busy. “I cannot be thinking all the time about my breakup. I have to work too,” she said sounding annoyed. There are a few things that have angered Divya considerably. Firstly, Priyank never admitted on national TV that he was in love with Divya. He called her ‘his connection’ on MTV Splitsvilla 10. Plus, Divya was upset at how Priyank and Benafsha were getting physically too close. She has said that he has done the same things for Benaf as he did for Divya. Moereover,the clipping of Benaf running her fingers on his bare back was distressing.

In a statement to IBT, Divya said, “Even in Splitsvilla he was given an option to leave the game with me but I felt I was being selfish and later I decided that he should stay and win the game. But right now he’s doing the same things. My Instagram posts are to revive the feeling and the time I spent with him. But the Priyank I fell in love with was different and I am glad he chose Bigg Boss, I saw his true colors.”
Incidentally, the announcement comes on the same day as the release of her song. Stay tuned to BL for more scoop and updates…

No comments:

Post a Comment